What's new

Any 1964 1.0 Final News??

Hal

Bartman
Just out of curiosity, not begging, I was wondering how 1.0 progress is going and what changes we can expect to see in 1.0 from .99. Please note that I am not asking for a release date.

Clements

I don't think many people here will know what progress has gone on, but you can expect that 1.0 will fix various problems present in 0.9.9 such as the Ogre Battle 64 jpeg background core issue.

willljjj

Banned
No other hints as to what's being worked on/changed? Is the glide plugin going to be included, either with the emu or in the ini? Is there any work being done on the sound plugin?

Thanks in advance!

minkster

From what I heard, beta testing hasn't even started yet. I doubt there is any news you will hear for a long time. Schibo and Rice need a break from the emulation world. Cut them some slack :p

SubCog

here's the one and only question that matters:

Will perfect dark run smoothly even on 4 players without the funny speedup/slowdown timing issues?

Oh yeah, and goldeneye too.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Dee Dark said:
And what about that huge bug in Body Harvest, that prevented us from crossing the bridges?
It's an emulator and gfx lugin bug, but you can play the games without major bugs with Mupen and Glide. Try it!