What's new

Anti-Alias Problem

Crizzle

Ok so a few weeks ago I was playing Rush 2 with AFx16 and AAx6 and it was running smooth and looked great. I also played some Zelda with those settings and it was fine.

So I come back to play a couple weeks later and it goes slow as hell if I have AAx2 let alone AAx6 like it was before. This happens in every game now.

I dont know what happened. Any ideas on how I can get it back to the way it was because it looked much nicer.

Clements

That won't be an issue on a X800XT, trust me. The problem has to be something else. Could have changed a setting in PJ64, or changed a driver that caused the issues.

OP
C

Crizzle

Well I havent done any driver changes or updates in that time period and I'm the only one who uses my computer... so I dont know what to do.

I mean I can keep AA off and play everything fine but it would be nice to get my AA back.

WhiteX

Software rendering pwns y´all!

Crizzle dude, try to clean reinstall your PJ64, and take a good look at your vid card drivers, if you use ATI tray tools or other OC software, check if your GPU speed is informed correctly, if you use it overclocked, it may be too hot, it is also good to restore any overclock you may use.

Last edited: