What's new

another zeldaquestion

stelly

i also have the fault told in this thread http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?threadid=13642

i am in zora's domain right know and i didn't had any problems before but suddenly the error above appeared when i loaded the rom en now I can't get out of zora's domain.

when I exit, go to the shop or dive in the warphole my screen pauzes when i enter the new environnement but i can continue to walk and so and I still here those noises.

OP
S

stelly

godverdomme is ter hier niemand die antwoord!
merde, qui va repondre à mon message!
goddamned isn't there anybody who is going to remply!

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
#1 - Do you have a "good" ROM?
#2 - Other than that, reinstalling the emulator/changing plugins, or trying a different emulator is the only suggestion I can give you.

OP
S

stelly

#1 goodn64 says it's a good one
#2 reinstalled twice and tested different plugins and I don't want to start in another emulator, is there an emu who can read save states of nemu64?

thanks for the one reply of the nice lad with the very nice avatar :)

OP
S

stelly

well, I have some new info, when the graphics jam and I load my save statefile again, i once again can hear to noises where i saved and i can also move but the graphics keep jamming where i wanted to exit zora's domain. hope this helps some more

Federelli

Beta Tester
i don't have that issue at all... perhaps we should let lemmy answer what's going on...
could be a directx issue... dunno

Federelli

Beta Tester
not a dx, issue, wich version of zelda are you playin...
i've noticed i do not have that typo i mentioned... could it be some other rom?

OP
S

stelly

updated driver for nvidea and name is Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [!]

:doh: man I really want to play this game again and not from the beginning:doh:

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Attach your save file here.. I can try if it works better for me. Or else maybe LaC or Lemmy could check it out.

OP
S

stelly

harteex saved after the tunnel for me and there i was in the big pool but I wondered and swam back into the tunnel and it worked for me to so now i was back in zora's domain and I said well this is nice and i wanted to go back the the big lake but what do you think happened ...it got stuck again. FRUSTRATING that is is for certain

secend thing, i loaded harpeex file again and dove for the bottle and brought it to the big kingfish who should stop eating at mcdonalds and then the game froze again (i can't see the fish moving because i'm behind a wall with the cameraview and the fish looks slow but i don't think he takes more then 3minutes to clear the path.

doesn't someone has an :holiday:eek:racle:holiday: in his family who can see fault it is?

Y2J-88

I have the same problem and was able to get around Zora's Domain, the shop & the warphole by saving the game, quitting NEMU & then running it again & restoring..... that worked until what happens inside the Church when you go put the three stones and the door opens.... I'm stucked there, I mean, the video is frozen but I can hear the music and if I move the joypad (to move Link) I can hear his steps.... I recorded a minimovie so if anyone want to take a look at it and see exactly what I'm talking about....

the places where it has jammed my graphics are :
1-entering Zora's domain
2-Zora's shop
3-the warphole
4-inside the whale or whatever that was
5-the cutscene when they are taking Zelda away
6-when you enter through the door in the church

Y2J-88

Yes, the problem persists.... downloading the ini was the first thing that I tried..... somehow I moved the pad without knowing where I was going and apparently I touched something that made it pass to the next part of the game and I was able to continue, however when I got to the boss of thre Jungle Temple (Phantom) the same thing happened as he got into the painting the screen froze but the sound & the pad movement were there.... now I really really can't go on..... Do u want the movie showing the problem??

Stupidity_Emu

You have to use Jabo's direct3D plugin to use wireframe. It's under advanced options, you must uncheck hide advanced options first, though.