What's new

another project?

ry20

Hey does anyone know if someone else is going to start another project with the pj64 source?

conkerman

conkerman
i dont think that anyone has. n64 is really hard to emulate and examining the source would take a long time, even for a good programmer. i think most people are using it to be amazed(like me) or maybe using some of it in theirs(other emulators) or for documentation. its really, really advanced and the amount of people that can comprehend it fully are probably working on their own emulators and dont wanna steal code. if any one is, good luck
conkerman

gumleef

i dont want anyone to get their hopes up, but ive been delving into the code pretty heavily in the last week or so, and have got about half of the files compiling on my NetBSD system. its starting to come together nicely as a matter of fact.

when im done, im pretty sure it will work on windows too, just minus a GUI. this will hopefully provide some minor speed improvments and bugfixes, and hopefully not introduce too many other bugs.

and yes ur right, examinig the source has taken a long time :)
however i dont claim to comprehend all the code, but i think im getting close.
i will let everyone know if/when i have something substantial to show for my efforts.