What's new

Another problem with Sonic Adventure

hyrulian

Burning Pyro
Here it is:

After I beat Emerald Coast, and unlock Tails I head to the train.

It shows the Mystic Ruins Adventure Field Screen.

Then it goes to black, then it freezes, any way to fix this problem.

WhiteX

This problem is highly documented by other ppl and somedude (sorry, can´t remember)
got a tool to solve it. it is in a "suceeded to play mystic ruins..." thread, the search tool is your friend!

Knuckles

instead of playing on Chankast with don't you get the DX version on PC..... it's way better and it doesn't crash.

IZeroI

Banned
I Agree With Knuckles As Well. I Own Sonic Adventure And Sonic Adveture Dx For Pc And The Graphics Are Much Better On Dx Plus You Get Small Game Gear Mini Games!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Wow That Is Incredible! I Had No Idea! :w00t:

Does Anyone Notice The Discrepency In This Post? It's A Bit Annoying Reading A Sentence With Every Word Capitalized.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I own Tony Hawks on the PC, on my PS on and on my DC!
And I'd like to play it on my DC so much I like it on the PC, so I want to see it emulated in a good way like the others. Okay, It's great to play on the PC but it's great to see it on my Dreamcast emu, too!
Understand my oppinion?

Trotterwatch

IZeroI, could you stop capitalising every word, It Is Pissing Me And A Lot Of Other People Off!

use all lower case like this if needs be, imo that is more preferable.

IZeroI

Banned
My Apologies About The Capatalized Letters But Everytime I Type In A Forum I Can Never Change To Lowercass . . . I Don't See How It Is Annoying Anybody For The Half Speaking English Is A Little More Annoying Don't You Think? But If It Bothers People That Bad . . . The Only Option I Have Is To Leave The Forums. Is That What You Want?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
i DON't kNOW iF yOU sHOULD lEAVE, bUT iT wOULD bE bETTER tO wRITE uSING normal letters. It's annoying to read capitalised words (and not only). Don't you agree?

IZeroI

Banned
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. mezkal. . . I Hope That Statement Was Not A Direct Reference To Me Because If So Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Nevermind.

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
IZeroI said:
mezkal. . . I Hope That Statement Was Not A Direct Reference To Me
hmm... i see... there is one word without capitalized letter here... you can make progess when you want... :happy:

Last edited: