What's new

Another problem (sorry knuckles, but you closed my last post!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaleon

Banned
thanks for that, next time i check rulez. but now there is another little problem.....i tried to play ikaruga...but it show me only a bleck screen...i think (my computers is too crap for a game link ikaruga...let's try another one). So i play Zelda four sword adventures..and it show me a black screen!!! and the valors are core:100% and video 0%.....some time video goes up to 5% but after few seconds down at 0...

don't tell me tath my computers is a crap because it runs games link GTA VC and UT 2003 without slow

my english is bad, i know.....

JinXD

megaleon said:
thanks for that, next time i check rulez. but now there is another little problem.....i tried to play ikaruga...but it show me only a bleck screen...i think (my computers is too crap for a game link ikaruga...let's try another one). So i play Zelda four sword adventures..and it show me a black screen!!! and the valors are core:100% and video 0%.....some time video goes up to 5% but after few seconds down at 0...

don't tell me tath my computers is a crap because it runs games link GTA VC and UT 2003 without slow

my english is bad, i know.....
Zelda Four Swords doesn't run in the teaser. As for getting Ikaruga to run check this thread:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=23699

edit: As to why you didn't post this in here, I can only assume that you were to lazy to search!

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
These guys talk like when they manage to get the game to run then its fully playable :plain:

Just a tought

OP
M

megaleon

Banned
yaeh i check it....
are you sure that Zelda don't run in teaser?

bah-now i'm downloading animal crossing...

JinXD

megaleon said:
yaeh i check it....
are you sure that Zelda don't run in teaser?

bah-now i'm downloading animal crossing...
Well done idiot!! Go on, rip off the big N! Animal crossing doesn't work either........

OP
M

megaleon

Banned
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGTH!!!!!

argghh...it show me nintendo logo for a second then nothing....by the way it goes core 40 video 60 and fps 125....

damndamndamn, what games work with dolphin?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
megaleon said:
Maybe i've to download some bios or plugins?

NO GAMES WORK FULLY FUNCTIONAL IN DOLPHIN.

That being said, don't rip off Nintendo, or announce it. Bios aren't needed, and there are no more plugins for Dolphin.

JinXD

megaleon said:
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RIGTH!!!!!
I'm right that you're an idiot! :p

megaleon said:
Maybe i've to download some bios or plugins?
No you don't!! The GC is like the N64, you don't have a BIOS (don't quote me, but I believe it's built into each game). As for plugins, the specs won't be released til the next release so nobody else can write a plugin for Dolphin til then.....

jareg

Just A Guy
megaleon said:
what games work with dolphin?

There is a thread called the Compatibility thread you know ;)

PS:Bust a Move is the only fullyplayabe game with just some minor gfx glitches ;) (i know i spelled the last word wrong :p )

IceWarm

Idiots should not be allowed in the emulation scene. They give the whole scene a bad name with their bragging or ripping off the game and hardware companies. They also can't be bothered to use the search feature to see if their problem has already been discussed. Using the search feature will save these people a lot of time and save them from looking like total fools when they bitch that a game does not run on an emulator.

IceWarm

Also megaleon did it ever occur to you that Knuckles closed your first thread for a reason? I suggest you check out the compatibilty list thread and read the rules. Playing by the rules goes a long way.

Last edited:
megaleon might be excited to know that there's some cartoons on TV. i would record them and play them slowly so you can understand what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.