What's new

Another Error: Glide64

exsonic

Hello folks!

Now I'M with some Glide64 errors...

When I want to play MajoraMask, it shows the Nintendo Logo normally, but when it's going to the tittle screen...

gliderrorlj5.png

My processator is AMD Athlon XP 1800+
My video card is nVidia Geforce2 Integrated GPU
480MB of Ram (512 - 32 that the "video card" steals)

I'm also using eVoodoo 3.25 as Glide Wrapper.

I tested with Harvest Moon 64, it worked just fine...

May someone help me please?

Also: If I click Yes or No and get back to full screen mode, the emulator crashes

If I play Harvest Moon 64, it works just fine...

Last edited:

Clements

Technically, there is not all that much you can do. Glide64 is a very good plugin, but the the eVoodoo wrapper you are using has limitations such as framebuffer/motion blur not working and so causes exceptions to occur. The title screen of Majora's Mask has motion blur, so will trigger the exception, while Harvest Moon does not make use of these effects.

Hacktarux's wrapper (included with Glide64) is able to display motion blur/framebuffer fine, but you need a graphics card that supports OpenGL 1.5 to get it to work properly, and the GeForce 2 does not support this. You may wish to try zeckensack's Glide wrapper instead.

OP
E

exsonic

Deleted previous message to post something else... It worked with Majora's Mask, I'm using zeckensack's Glide wrapper now, but when it's about to show the pokémon image on Pokémon Stadium 2 (Gym Castle Game), It had another exception, how can I fix it? Thanks in advance...

mudlord

Banned
Try unticking "hardware framebuffer emulation". zeckensack's wrapper doesnt support emulation of grTextureBufferExt, which is used for HWFBE related operations in Glide64. Also, in the Glide64 compatibility docs, its recommended that HWFBE is not enabled.