What's new

Annoying sound bug in RE code veronica

n00by duddy

the sound FX screw and mute at some places (for instance when exiting the little house dormitory early in the game).
it is really annoying because without sound s fx, voices... the game is pretty much worthless. :(
the only way I found to restore sounds, voices... is by saving and restarting the emulator at last save which is quite annoying because sometimes you have to wait a lot before the next save...

anyone found another way to restore quickly the sounds?
thanks

Nosferatu

Alexander Ashford
n00by duddy said:
(...) the only way I found to restore sounds, voices... is by saving and restarting the emulator at last save (...)
It looks like you've discovered the way how to restore the sound on your own. Unfortunately, so far it's the only existing method - there's nothing else you can do with this issue. :plain: Just wait for the next release!

Last edited:
OP
N

n00by duddy

nosferatu you've made my heart bleeding :cry: :cry:
the game isn't enjoyable as it is now
their ought to be a cheat to fix that problem

waiting for another release... eeeer :bye3:

terror@urdoor

hi there buddy.
same as you, I had the same problem and used to solve it the same way you've mentioned. anyway we should not expect much when playing dreamcast on the emulator, afterall...the game is not designed to be played on PCs(with all do respect and gartitude to chanka team for their efforts and hardwork).

there is actualy something you can do to stop those annoying sounds.
open your chanka, go to "options", if the "hack" option is on then remove the check, start the game and enjoy. yes the game will be a bit slower but the sound now should be clearer, and you get to hear the whole speach in cutseans.
this trick also works on other games in which the same problem occurs.

hope to have been of help to you.​
terror@urDoor
is@urService​