What's new

Alright..enough is enough, jokes over??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kief Sutherland

You guys had us all fooled, but now it's time to cut through the bullshit. Where the hell is PJ 1.5? C'mon Jabone, wheres the fuckin graphic plugins were all waiting for, c'mon Zilmonkey, where the new core. It's been 2 months and not a word, we all know you guys are just fuckin with us by saying it's the end. C'mon, come clean guys, this is a pretty bullshit thing to to. Kief

I've encolosed this photo to make everyone aware of my current health, assuring I have become both physically and mentally impaired by this hoax. Thanks guys
paradise.jpg

Remote

Kief Sutherland said:
You guys had us all fooled, but now it's time to cut through the bullshit. Where the hell is PJ 1.5? C'mon Jabone, wheres the fuckin graphic plugins were all waiting for, c'mon Zilmonkey, where the new core. It's been 2 months and not a word, we all know you guys are just fuckin with us by saying it's the end. C'mon, come clean guys, this is a pretty bullshit thing to to. Kief

I've encolosed this photo to make everyone aware of my current health, assuring I have become both physically and mentally impaired by this hoax. Thanks guys
paradise.jpg

I though that you were going to expose yourself, but obviously you did not. It is a possibility but unfortunately for us the fat lady has already sang. And for the record, your father is a much better actor. ;)

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lol.. u've got to be careful with this kind of humour.. it usually comes back to bite you on the arse

Status
Not open for further replies.