What's new

Adding GameShark Codes..

Sco

Barefoot you say...?
Hi, When I try to add a gameshark code that has more than 1 line of code the "Add Cheat" button disables and it won't let me add..
How do i fix that?

Example:
70000000 0000
80000000 0000
90000000 0000

If its more than one line of code it won't let me add it. I made sure i typed a name for the cheat aswell but no luck.

Please help. :party:

Last edited:
OP
S

Sco

Barefoot you say...?
Okay, I figured it out. When you copy and paste a value of more than one line it won't let you add it. You have to manually type in the codes for it to work. Thats something that needs to be fixed on the next version..

For some reason i couldn't delete my post.. :huh:

So please close this topic.

Thanks

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
This just isnt true. If you took the time to read the Manual and Cheat Help Scetion or the PJ64cheats Site on the Adding cheats section you would have seen the example what not to do which happened to be exactly what you had done:

You can add many many multiple coees at a time but what you did was paste the lot directly from a site and left spaces at the end of codes or no spaces inbetween the Address and the Values which is of course why the Add button was greyed :) If this happens you simply check the end of each code for a space or make sure all codes are:

xxxxxxxx xxxx and not xxxxxxxxxxxx

:)

So no i will not be deleting this thread but rather leaving it here for you and others to see what you did wrong and hope it is a lesson learnt :)