What's new

adding a note

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rico001

adding a note and more off your subjects

Quickly, off topic;

For everyone that feels ugly right now, God loves you no matter what you say, do, or are
For everyone that looks ugly right now, God loves you no matter what you say, do, or are
For everyone else, God loves you no matter what you say, do, or are
You can lean on him! ?

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
God hates you for posting this though. You've just bought yourself a one-way ticket to hell. So Jesus told me.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
rico001 said:

For everyone that feels ugly right now, God loves you no matter what you say, do, or are
For everyone that looks ugly right now, God loves you no matter what you say, do, or are

Yep, because your parents are the ones who sinned to make you ugly, and god has already punished you for their sins. :happy: The bible even says so.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
God is vengeful towards your future, it will be filled with sorrow and pain, he told me so.

2fast4u

Redah said:
God hates you for posting this though. You've just bought yourself a one-way ticket to hell. So Jesus told me.

while ya down there say hi to all the popes and missionaries and shit down there for me .. ill prolly be in a deeper layer so i wont get the chance :p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
mmm religion, here is a bit of carlin for you ;)

RELIGION
If this offends you, welcome to the world of sane and realistic critical thought.
More harm has been done to the collective human psyche by religion than by all the fucking and cocksucking since the dawn of time. By the way,many religious people (including the ordained) fuck and suck each other's cocks all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.