What's new

"Abusive" Demul 0.5.7 beta?

Twister71

Hi all, in a foreign forum an user has posted something like a beta version of incoming 0.5.7, on direct download, it has been reported that several games have a graphich bugs ( I didn't try it...), based upon screenshot that I have seen it seems to be a chinese or corean release, so what's happened?

What think of this the Demul developer?

cable104

Yep emucr have a leaked test build from february still has lots to sort out. But the have pics of the cave games and metal slug 6 working in demul. Cant wait till i get home next week to try it out.
Its an english language version by the way.

I had a quick look at it and was a bit suprised to see no model 3 games on the menu. Hope to get home today and try it out soon.

Has anyone else tried it yet? If so how well do the new games work and have you noticed improvements in other games?

Last edited:

cable104

Ok ive tried several games and it just crashes! Ill have a better look another time.
So heres the list of added games to the list
18 wheeler dx. Derby owners club 2000. Mobile suit gundam federation vs zeon.(naomi) Hopper board. Inu no osanpo. Oinori daimyoujin matsuri. Puyo puyo da. Quiz ah megamisama. Ring out 4x4 Samba de amigo ver 2000. Virtua on oratorio tangram m.s.b.s. World kicks. Wave runner gp. Zero gunner 2 Club kart europian session version 2001, 2003. Initial d (jap) Initial d ver 2 (jap).

Atomiswave

Faster than speed. Dirty pigskin football. King of fighters xi. Max speed. Metal slug 6. Neo battle coliseum. Samuri showdown vi. Rumble fish 2

Cave 3rd

Ibara. Mushihme sama. Puzzle! Mushihime tama