What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

About the Cell Zelda Pack.

CockroachQueen

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, although i've read a good part of the threads about the high res projects and such, and have been using Djipi's Pack for a long time! Amazing work Djipi (and all contributors)! I've read some posts about this pack having been ported to Jabo's Plugin, and would like to know where and if I can download it, since there's little information about it. Thanks in advance!

Could someone answer me, please?

Last edited by a moderator:

mudlord

Banned
would like to know where and if I can download it, since there's little information about it. Thanks in advance!

No can do. This just proves you are using a leaked plugin. If you weren't, you wouldnt have to ask this question :evil:

And of course there is little information about it. Some things are meant to be kept secret, and its going to stay that way. Just don't bother asking, since the public is not going to get it now. And if you are going to say I'm being harsh, go ahead and say it. There is a limit to what we can discuss about it, and too much spoils the surprise.

but what i need most is the source code

Jabo is gonna keep his code secret. And for good reason too. :king:

Last edited:
OP
C

CockroachQueen

No problem Mudlord. It's just that you mentioned this pack some weeks ago in another thread, so I got curious, 'cause Jabo's Plugin is way better than Rice's when emulating Zelda. I believe Djipi's menus are working better in this version. Anyways, thanks for answering! =]

mudlord

Banned
No problem Mudlord. It's just that you mentioned this pack some weeks ago in another thread, so I got curious, 'cause Jabo's Plugin is way better than Rice's when emulating Zelda. I believe Djipi's menus are working better in this version. Anyways, thanks for answering!

Yeah, I did, and its no problem in answering. Yes, the menus are emulated better and all FB effects are emulated.