What's new

About some games in chankast

jcpetersen

Hi, somebody know why frogger 2 launch the error VMU not detected?
Street fighter 3 Third strike , where is the speed select?

Thanks.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I'm sorry, that's not vague enough for me, could you bee a little less specific?:p Seriously though, could you give some more details? Does your VMU work in other games? If it doesn't then you probably need to format it still (go into bios to format it just the same as a real Dreamcast). Please give more details about the problems you're having, otherwise, we're just as lost as you are.;)

OP
J

jcpetersen

thanks for reply, the memory works in others games such snk vs capcom 2 , marvel vs capcom 2 and sf3 TE, but frogger 2 in all forum says it works perfect but the memory card is not, the game starts very nicely but after the picture with the crocodile says VMU not detected you need at least 7 blocks free , i like to know is a bug from chankast or the vms browser because if all says in other forums that fragger 2 works perfect is not like that, if you can´t save your progress the game is incredible boring.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Hmmm.....and the game is looking in the right controller port? If it is, then there's a chance you may have discovered a bug. Can you make a screen shot of the error of VMU not detected and post it in here? I'd like to see this.

OP
J

jcpetersen

here is the capture, the controller is fine and the options is ok, is in this game that the memory don't work, its strange because in all forum says:

Frogger 2 swampy revenge : works perfect

but maybe nobody tested .

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Hmmm........ very strange indeed. I wish I could test the game, but I don't have it. I'll ask around about this.

Bob_Oso

Chief has one question: How?
Not quite sure if this is correct or not, but..... Is there a limited amount of blocks per VMU, is yours full?

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Bob_Oso said:
Not quite sure if this is correct or not, but..... Is there a limited amount of blocks per VMU, is yours full?
His screenshot clearly shows that "No VMU was detected", so it's obviously not due to a full memory card.;)