What's new

about 1964

conkerman

conkerman
its not slow , and it doesnt show an image, it emulated the n64, if u want something post specs
conkerman

Slougi

Well post some specs, what plugin you are using, what game you are running, what settings... I mean how the hell are we supposed to help you if you don't tell us anything except "man it is slow"?!

Slougi

Look, if you don't wanna cooperate then don't, and stop wasting our time. "zelda" is not gonna cut it.

OP
D

darkgoku

okay i am windows 98 second edition. Now this all in my 1964 plugin 1964ogl, Audiobeta, Audiohle2, Basic Audio, Basic Keyboard ,No Sound NooTe_Dl. now can you tell me what make it slow

jih2000

Hi,

make sure you have the latest version 7.3 off of their website and get Jabos D3D plugin v1.4 from project 64s installation and place it into the plugin directory.

Now choose plugins and select it, make sure that you have a reasonable resolution etc selected dependent upon your system specs (You need a minimum of about a PII 450 and TNT card I think with about 128megs memory), choose jabos or nrages input plugin and configure and now play!

Choose D3D7 + transform and lighting in the graphics plugin options if you have a good card!!!!

And also make sure no other shit is running in the background like virus checkers etc...

You should also post your system specs to these guys as they can help a lot more if you give useful information :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!

MartyMcFly

Edit: heh, i just noticed u posted while i was writing this :) yep, u definatly need to change your default plugins (As i said, Jabo D3D 7 graphics, Jabo or NRage Controller plugin and Azimer Audio HLE 4.0 beta 1/2) Get the jabo plugins from the www.pj64.net release of project 64

Last edited:

Slougi

darkgoku said:
okay i am windows 98 second edition. Now this all in my 1964 plugin 1964ogl, Audiobeta, Audiohle2, Basic Audio, Basic Keyboard ,No Sound NooTe_Dl. now can you tell me what make it slow
Now let's make a nice list ok? And you'll fill the list.

1964 Version:
Video Plugin Used:
CPU Model and Speed:
Graphics Card:
Amount of RAM:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

gotta love this thread , very funny :)

jih2000

Shit, almost realtime thread hehe, read my post above m8 that should hopefully solve it, but like slogi said, give proper system specs!!!!!

l8r,

MartyMcFly

PS Tell us if it WORKS!!!

OP
D

darkgoku

okay my speed is 566 mhz and my ram is 63 but i don't know anything about the Graphics Card. if still want to my computer is a windows 98 second edition.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
you need much more ram!

and your graphic card could be important. find out what it is. goto control panel.

Trotterwatch

First of all the Intel810 chipset isn't really the best thing in the world for N64 Emulation (nor for gaming in general).

Also to address your RAM problem, simply buy some RAM from a local computer store/website etc.

Judging by your specifications though, you may just be better off in downloading Corn and playing the few games that it supports (Mario64). It should run well on your computer.