What's new

A tip those's who would like smooth out the pixalated 2d fighters.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
I got a new vid card 9600xt and if you play around with the Anti-Aliasing/Anisotropic filtering settings on the card well those 2d fighters look alot better. Well the background looks always great but those setting will mostly help the characters alot. The problem is not the emu it's the game and how it was made because the game is played on a pc monitor which is high rez compared to the tv set which is low rez and will not all little defects.I know to some of you this is old what I'm saying but there still some new peoplee to these boards all the time I thought of sharing something that works great. By the way I think AA2X and AFX8 setting work the best for me what about you guys?

BountyJedi

I think cranking them to full if the games 2d then its going to be helluva fast anyways and chankast doesn't use so much of the graphics card uses more from the CPU heavy graphics can be more of a hit on the CPU than the GPU. I only won 5 fps in soul calibur by lowering resolution and the fsaa

WESTBLADE

Much better will be if next Chankast will support scanlines - That's the thing which on TV makes the 2D games look so smooth... Also color blending helps.