What's new

A serious thread for the serious emutalk member

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Considering lately a handful of people have objected to some of my more extravagant threads I am making this thread to the more serious members of Emutalk. The more neutral and passive people. Today I wish to talk to you about the colour grey. The colour grey is quite a ambiguous one at best, considering it covers a wide variety of shades, from a light black to the darkest of whites. To say grey was a pleasant colour however would do a great injustice to the more serious members of Emutalk, I would be bringing some form of emotion into this neutral colour topic and making it a more pink area of discussion. The colour grey was first discovered back in 1586 when the current pope had this to say to his advisors “why the hell did you mix my white gown in with my black socks you stupid bastard” and since those times grey has moved on from a once religious accident to the massive palette of several hundred shades it possesses today

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Ah you want serious do you...?

Ok heres my serious opinion:

You don't have to be serious to enjoy an emulation based forum but you don't have to be totally silly either, you are implying that we're all boring because we object to your incredably pointless polls (especially the rigged ones) and silly questions.

I'd rather read something worth reading not a forum filled with this trash, my two cents.

*wanders off to find Boring emutalk because he dislikes stupid polls*

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
There is no poll in this thread, and if you want to see some threads that appeal to your taste, make some!

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

-Shadow-

Banned
I don't really like grey... that color is boring . My favorite color is black . I really like designs which are combining black and red !

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
AlphaWolf said:
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.
Like, whoa dude.

-Shadow-

Banned
AlphaWolf said:

Ouch , this must HAVE to hurt !

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
The color grey will be defeated by its arch nemesis black soon enough.. just wait and see ;)

Allnatural

If you ask me, this place has been far more interesting lately than in the past. I like a little mindless frivolity.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Nay Allnatural, halt with thy words of nonsense! God himself forbids us from having fun on this very bulletin board!

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Do not try and blend the grey, thats impossible, instead only try and realize the truth, there is no grey, then you realize it is not the grey that blends, it is only yourself.

O

overkill

grey is t3h 0wn4ge... and so is M$ Paint

2.gif

^ I have this thing in wallpaper sizes as well.

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
But isn't black just a mixture of red, blue, and yellow? I'm pretty sure that those are the primary colors for paints and rbg is for lights. Anyway, point being that grey is a love child of black and white. But it doesn't really fit in. So grey is kinda it's own color because it isn't a shade, it's a mixture of nothing and everything (white and black respectively). Thus giving grey the mysterious aura that it has.