What's new

A question about Soul Calibur fps

MegejaS

Hi to all,

I download dolphin emulator. Then i downloaded the game named Soul Calibur.
I run it .It works ,but fps is horible just 5-1 fps. My computer is not slow.Here is parameters:
CPU:Intel celeron 2.4 Ghz D technology
Video card: GeForce FX 5200 - 128 mb
Ram:512 .Magistral 152 and faster...
HDD: 20 gb
Sound card: integrated into MainBoard .Can hold dolby suround system.
Mainbord: intel celeron.Can support 2.ghz - 2.8 ghz procesors.
Operating system: Windows XP proffesional + service pack 1

Bust a move 3000 works perfectly , Legend of zelda Wind waker works with 15 fps.So what is the problem ? Is my computer too slow ? Or my computer haves big problems? Or my HDD is too old and too slow? Or emulator is not fully suported with some games.How do i fix this problem?...And one more question:With how much FPS Dragonball Z budokai can work on my computer?:huh:

P.S. PSX , N64 and other console games works perfectly on my computer...And sorry about gramatikal mistakes because I am not American :whistling

Clements

This is normal. No PC can run 95%+ games even close to 60fps since emulating a GC is incredibly difficult and the emulators are in early stages. The final system requirements are not even finalised yet.

mix

Windwaker works at 15 FPS?! How? I know dolphin is at an early stage but how is it at 15 FPS?

Pky

Hum??? I think you are expecting too much of it. You already said it : it's on early stage, dude! 15 FPS are good FPS anyway. Emulators such as the N64 one's and anothers are perfect to me, but the difficulty to emulate them are lesser than this one ( and they took their time, too). Now, if you consider that every emulator well done can run anything, at his early stage, at 60 FPS, great, go create one now that you can, or even easier, go buy a gamecube if you want so much to play :phone:

Last edited:

mix

Pky said:
Hum??? I think you are expecting too much of it. You already said it : it's on early stage, dude! 15 FPS are good FPS anyway. Emulators such as the N64 one's and anothers are perfect to me, but the difficulty to emulate them are lesser than this one ( and they took their time, too). Now, if you consider that every emulator well done can run anything, at his early stage, at 60 FPS, great, go create one now that you can, or even easier, go buy a gamecube if you want so much to play :phone:

That's not what I mean. What I mean is how does he get 15 FPS, which is fast for dolphin, when most people get around 5 FPS? So why is it so fast for him?

Darius19

Uh....I wanted to say that on the main menu of SSBM I get around 30 FPS and I wanted to know if anybody else did also.

OP
M

MegejaS

First i want to say: I`m a boy.Second I want to say the Zelda windwaker works me 15 fps. Third :How much fps can by on DBZ:budokai