What's new

A problem!!!

djbosanac

I have downloaded the Dolphin Emu and downloaded Metal_Gear_Solid__The_Twin_Snakes_(2004)_(NTSC)

First off al when i load the rom he says No joystick detected (What can i do?)

Second one When i load the rom the screen is black and stays black (What can i do)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Twins Snakes is not supported. Had you taken a look at the Dolphin compatibility list on the Dolphin homepage, you would already know this.

No joystick detected means that the current gamepad plugin for dolphin can't find a gamepad /joystick and will only work with one. Choose another plugin.

OP
D

djbosanac

Twins Snakes is not supported. Had you taken a look at the Dolphin compatibility list on the Dolphin homepage, you would already know this.

No joystick detected means that the current gamepad plugin for dolphin can't find a gamepad /joystick and will only work with one. Choose another plugin.

uhm do i must buy a joystick of microsoft of is it a special joystick or something??

and where can i get al te info for witch game is supported for the dolphin

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
uhm do i must buy a joystick of microsoft of is it a special joystick or something??
Any gamepad/joystick that is detected under Windows should work. It would be very short-sighted from the developers if they limited the compatibility to certain brands of gamepads, don't you think?

If you plan on buying a gamepad, make sure it has at least one analog stick, a good digital pad, and enough buttons.

link9us

I am having the same exact problem as him also. When i try to load up a game it says no joystick detected and also the screen goes black and nothing works. the only difference is that the game i em trying to work is metriod prime and Final fantasy crystal chronicles. I looked in the combatiblity list and both games are combatible with the emu so it should work and if the joystick nodection is my problem can you send me a direct link to dl a joystick plugin, thanks.

Games in the compat list means the game will boot to the title screen and maybe go in game slowly... no game is REALLY compatible to play.