What's new

A New Look Cheats Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Great work in advance gent and the rest of the pj64 cheats team ........ um i think this would make pj64 the only emu that correctly implents the gameshark gs button and activators.. and such

Curious

Oh Gentleman & Witten,

A thank you for the Release Lanky Cheat code for DK64. That barrel game would have drove me mad without it.

Merci beaucoup.
C.

SquareSoft0

Moogle
Great to see somebody keeping the dream alive....... All I have to say for comments is, "kupo kup kupo kupo ku kupo!!!"

The Acidic One

Smackdown!2 Hacker
:happy: i for one can't wait till this is out cause I am going to see if I can use a program(its CEP if you know) to hack codes with this (game in mind No Mercy) cause theirs alot more you can do in that game than SD!2

OP
Gent

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Doomulation said:
I was wondering, who's developing this version anyway?

Doom it really does show how much you really read these post before you spam.

He is a quote from one og the above posts

The Gentleman said:
I am glad that you like the look & sound of it Curious.
We have tried our best to make everything work as it should be on the cheats Side of things, & witten is the Talented Guy Who has Implemented Our hard work from Draft & Theory, into Practice So good Going Wit ;)

& yes, It will be avalible for all once it is all checked, Re checked & finalised :)

So for that once again you get this.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
DOH! :-( lol i thought you where gonna tell us its ready for realese gentleman :-/ oh well well just keep on waiting

B

barronfel

How do I load it

I just got it and was wondering where you type /load -rs darkenginepro.mrc?

And what's a mirc?

Looks great though:thumbsup: !

(as you can tell, I'm a newbie).

B

barronfel

Does any1 no where i can get D0-D3 Activators & 50 Patch Codes & 88,89? If i can't download them any where, could some1 who has them post them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.