What's new

a man needs help on ePSXe/ delta emu

vengeon

now this is my first time. posting a forum blog or what ever there called. but i need help with the delta psx emu for pc now I've had it for a day but still cant figure out anything. now i made a MUGEN game for the pc, but this is the first time ive tried using any type of emulator so dont bash the hell out me. im usually just using my rpg maker or 3ds max, and other stuff i've gotten trying to get ready for my future game design career. if some kind hearted person would help me make some sort of tutorial for me or aim me [email protected] or something. i would greatly appreciate it and you u would have my greatest thanks.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Emulators can be tricky things. Especially ePSXe, which you may need to configure differently for each game. However, you can try pSX, which requires very little configuration.
All you will need is a Playstation BIOS (can't tell you where to find, though, since it's against the rules). Then, you can configure your control to your liking, choose resolution and game away!

OP
V

vengeon

hmm

You have been a great help to me Doomulation. though i may need more help, i think i can find this bios. thank you Doom. i'd like to ask you if you don't mind, is there anyway that i can contact you if i need more help? if u mind don't worry about it. oh and thanks for not bashing me.

Your a cool person :matrix:

Cyberman

1. There was a readme distributed was ePSXe and most emulators discribing use of each emulator. Most new users of emulators ignore these 'little' readme files. My advice is to never ignore these gems of knowledge. Since they often tell you how to use the emulator in gross detail. :)
  2. Bashing here is prohibited (mostly) we encourage a bit of tolerance since not everyone has 20 years experience in programming OR, they have 10 years experience in emulation, OR they have 5 years experience in reverse engineering the ARM 7 thumb instruction set, etc. In other words not everyone has a lot of experience ;) So bashing is considered rude. Those who bash eventually end up permanently banned. :)
  3. Welcome to Emutalk feel free to ask questions don't ask for copyrighted material or how to get is all we ask. (See dooms response). The reason for this is there are a myriad of ways to find out, and emulation already walks a fine line of being borderline sued by over zealous IP lawyers who have significantly less ethics than pirates in the south china sea.
Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
...i'd like to ask you if you don't mind, is there anyway that i can contact you if i need more help? if u mind don't worry about it. oh and thanks for not bashing me.

Your a cool person :matrix:

I'm pretty active in the forum, so replying to the thread with any questions might encourage me or someone else with knowledge to help you. If you wish to get in contact with someone privately, all you need to do is use PM.
I do recommend you read the readme for an emulator if you get stuck as they usually contain help as to how to configure it and such, but if you feel that you feel stuck, then don't be afraid to ask. We'll be happy to help. :)