What's new

A little suggestion.

TartarSAuce

From my time browsing the foums I have found that atleast 75% of registerd members here are hostile to those seeking advice. Granted the fact that the vast majority of newcomers break forum rules when they post but being hostile to them aint going to help. Flame me if you wish, just my 2 cents.

jareg

Just A Guy
Okay i dont wanna flame you but why did you post this in the Dolphin forum :)
Sorry but i think the moderators are going to close this

And i think that is not neccesary true what you said

Knuckles

I think this should be moved to Talk of the town, everyone can have his opinions, I just let this open to everyone ;)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Tough love? On the record I have never been hostile to anyone .. course I don't much of anything anyways. :D

Jakob

evil *******
hostility on forums, never;) fact is, people don't read the rules, so they have to be given some incentive to do so, no?

Clements

We're only hostile to people who break the rules. That's about it. I've been on much harsher forums! :p

2fast4u

its all about the love here ... cant you see the shining sun and rainbows and bunnies who frolic in the lilly fields, god fucking damnit? :bunny: :inlove:

-Shadow-

Banned
2fast4u said:
its all about the love here ... cant you see the shining sun and rainbows and bunnies who frolic in the lilly fields, god fucking damnit?

Goddamn ! now i see them , too ! :D