What's new

A little help please :S

RyderX3

Simpler Terms

Ive just seen some of the incredible texture work done for WWF No Mercy, However ive tried to the best of my ability to get these textures in the game with no success, i have read multiple time the guide Rice wrote however i dont understand a few things in it.

So could someone cut down the heavy reading and tell me in its simplist form on how to use high quality texture packs in any game not just WWF No Mercy

Thanks Alot

RyderX3

Last edited:

Narsos

Pretty much just unzip the texture pack to your plugins folder then in the video plugin settings under "Texture filters" tab check the "Load hi-res textures if available" box.

Hopefully the person who made the texture pack already has the folders set up right.

Should be plugin\hires_texture\gamename

OP
R

RyderX3

the folders have not been setup properly (as far as i know), all the packs contain are just the textures and nothing more :S i have had a little success, i can get one or 2 parts of the texture showing but the rest dont (some of the originals stay)

any ideas mate?

RyderX3

Narsos

If some textures are showing then its probably working. The ability to make these texture packs was just made available not too long ago and most are no where near complete. Most texture packs just have a couple textures replaced here and there. Some more than others. Depends on how much time whoever has been doing them has put in to it. Even then a couple people released some they just played with and stopped working on. Your best bet is to watch the texture pack threads for that game and get a new version whenever they are made available.

OP
R

RyderX3

Ok mate thanks for the help ill ask around in the official thread...just thought it was something i was doing wrong

Thanks for the help ;)

RyderX3