What's new

A little double monitor fun :)

Knuckles

LazerTag said:
I personally have played

Raven Shield, Midnight Club II, Quake III, UT2k3, and a few others I can't think of offhand. All of the games I have played like that so far support multi monitors natively also. No need to screw with configuration files by hand or anything.

But how? I have both screens on the same video card and the game is only on one of the screens. even If I try to configure anything in the nview setting(clone,horizontal span, vertical span) or the normal 2 monitor in the windows config same thing.

any help?
btw,I'm trying to play UT2k3
nVidia GF4 MX440SE-T
display 1: analog
display 2 :TV
display 3 : diamond fusion (not used)

Lex

Knuckles said:
But how? I have both screens on the same video card and the game is only on one of the screens. even If I try to configure anything in the nview setting(clone,horizontal span, vertical span) or the normal 2 monitor in the windows config same thing.

any help?
btw,I'm trying to play UT2k3
nVidia GF4 MX440SE-T
display 1: analog
display 2 :TV
display 3 : diamond fusion (not used)
A nVidia GF4 MX440SE-T can only output directx objects to 1 display. you will need a gf4 ti to play on 2 screens

Knuckles

Lex said:
A nVidia GF4 MX440SE-T can only output directx objects to 1 display. you will need a gf4 ti to play on 2 screens

wrong!!! I can play ut2003 in windowed mode on both screens by stretching the window and it's still fast!

but its really hard to play...

and the game is in Direct3D (2048x768)

SHOT

EDIT:I also did like LazerTag (but I dont have any digital camera or webcam) :
Mario 1
Mario 2

Last edited:

Lex

Knuckles said:
wrong!!! I can play ut2003 in windowed mode on both screens by stretching the window and it's still fast!

but its really hard to play...

and the game is in Direct3D (2048x768)

SHOT

EDIT:I also did like LazerTag (but I dont have any digital camera or webcam) :
Mario 1
Mario 2
And in full screen? ;)

OP
L

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Knuckles, all I did on mine (and note I did this on a TI card, your milage may vary) was stretch the desktop to both screens (2048x768 mode). Then in the various game I noted I selected that same resolution and BAM! on both screens.

I can say now that 3 monitors is much easier to play on also.

Knuckles

Lex said:
And in full screen? ;)

For PJ64, I was in full screen, I also tried UT, same thing :p on both screens, If I had a digital camera or a webcam , I would show it to u ;)