What's new

A hack version of chancast, add something stirring functions

OP
N

N7U8Team

SyKo_420 said:
i dont really care about the speed prog all i want is the cheats :devil: what format is that cheat system?

it use a system according to EmuCheat write by YDMIS, here is an example.

type Ikaruga.CHT

[P1 Infinity Life]
ON=1D13EC,63

[GameInfo]
Name=IKARUGA
System=Dreamcast
Text=Ikaruga, two people shotting game

OP
N

N7U8Team

SyKo_420 said:
i dont know if it could be done but a save game state like in other emulators

This function only should be done by the author, because I don't know how do him allot all the memroy and register

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
N7U8Team said:
That's nothing, I know people don't belive it before it was release.
If you have a good idea to add functions for chancast, please write it here, if it is possible, I' ll add it.

Now I am writing a SNAP program for it so that people need't use a third part tool the snap picture.

well,i got an idea that i think only the authors can make it real if is good for them,add a generator of bug reports inside the emu like in visual boy advanced.

OP
N

N7U8Team

Felipe said:
well,i got an idea that i think only the authors can make it real if is good for them,add a generator of bug reports inside the emu like in visual boy advanced.

I can embed an IE in it and link to here, so any bug should post to here.

OP
N

N7U8Team

Chris_W said:
still don't excuse the poor taste in a hacked version of chankast with cheats and speedpig (wtf is that all about lol) it must be one of those have to have been there jokes i guess :plain:

if you have more cute pigs' picture, plz send them to me. :p

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
N7U8Team. This is awesome stuff you're doing. It looks real, actually. If it isnt real, and this is just some cruel joke, we'll kick ur ass :p

OP
N

N7U8Team

The newest function

1 Speed Pig, for speed seeting. 90%
2 Cheat, for Cheat. 50%
3 ForceFeedback, for the dualshock. 10%
4 VMSManager, for Manage the VMS. 100%
5 ConfigureRegion, for setting the region. 100%
6 SnapIt, Snap pictures with hot key ALT+s. 95%
7 BugReport, link to here. 100%

chancast02.jpg

R00ster

I cant believe that that is real, cuz you dont have the source code and I personally dont belive that you ould just integrate some stuff with a Reshacker or somethin like that.
And if its real why dont you give us a download link?

OP
N

N7U8Team

Becasue I am fighting for the CHEAT, the author alloc the memory with serval immediate address for the basic address, I can't identify the real basic address every time. You should try to find winkawaks's game address, you'll find every time the address is not the same, but winkawaks is very easy to trace.
BTW: No source != Can't add functions, don't you know there is a neoragex support KOF2000 perfectly, do you think HAPPYASR have the source code of NEORAGEX?
PS:Not resource hack, asm hack.