What's new

A few notes about progress

Faerin

Blank is my name
- Donkey Kong 64 fixed. Core bugfixes fixed graphics issues with this game. It's fun!
^
|
|
|
1964's website news.

*is shocked* ... Are.. Are... ARE YOU SERIOUS!? *faints* ..You fixed DK64? :drool: :w00t:

If you did, I will hug you and send you a $100 bill in the mail. :p ;)

NeoNight

Stezo2k said:
heh same here :) thinking of trying opera though, that sounds good :)

the google add blocker is free and effective :cowboy:

opps.... uh keep up the great work rice... hope someone can fix the blurry screen bug thingy that happens in goemons great adventure everytime you enter and under water stage.

Last edited:

Hyper19s

Banned
ok somthing is seriously wrong here I got the same
messege

Here we die

what the hell is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please get that new server up and running
{if you have onethat is }

bositman

That is a mySQL message that appears when the server is down dont panic :p
Also schilbo and rice keep up the great work :D

Hyper19s

Banned
bositman said:
That is a mySQL message that appears when the server is down dont panic :p
Also schilbo and rice keep up the great work :D

are you serious that scared me at first man!

bositman

Yes i am serious it scared me too the first time i saw it but i asked around and learned so dont worry ;)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ah cool, been away for some time, and come back to some good news. was thinking my fav n64 emu had come to an end a long time ago. good to see good progress and ambitions for new fixes/features. good stuff, as expected from the 1964 team.

milen

I remember the time when 1964 played only few demos, but I was sure that it'll become a great emulator. From that many changes happen. Steb leave the team and Rice join. It's good that in the final version 1.0 , 1964 will be the best. In the moment only Mupen have some potential catch 1964 in the future.

NeoNight

why not post the progess here schibo? then edit the post from time to time? make a thread then lock it and edit it when you see fit? :beer: :party:

L

Lachp30

Trotterwatch said:
Stop posting the same thing everywhere! I'm getting sick to death of seeing it, see answer in other thread.

Im sorry, trust me you won't see anything else about that game - its just my faviourite game thats all.:(

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Nice to see the old community spirit shining through there...

Anyway, I have an 'issue' myself that I'm curious about... good mouse support. Using the mouse properly, CS-style, on something like Perfect Dark would be fairly brilliant, really. From what I've seen of the current mouse support on offer around the place, I haven't been impressed.

Any chance of that, then?

R

rico001

mouselook

The plugin Darkmans Direct input is setup for this.

Mail Me your computer!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
It's all about Jesus
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Xade said:
Nice to see the old community spirit shining through there...

Anyway, I have an 'issue' myself that I'm curious about... good mouse support. Using the mouse properly, CS-style, on something like Perfect Dark would be fairly brilliant, really. From what I've seen of the current mouse support on offer around the place, I haven't been impressed.

Any chance of that, then?