What's new

A Couple of Questions About the Teaser..

JinXD

rezzo said:
I just played Bust a Move 3 at a great speed! Ran perfect! I can't believe how well your emulator run's, especially with the TEASER release!

Getting Paper Mario 2 next (Ofcourse I own the original though ;))
Wouldn't bother, Paper Mario 2 doesn't run on the teaser :doh:

it wouldn't be completely out of the question to collect your favorite ... ummm ... you-know-whats. by the time you get a couple, who knows? ... might be a new version of Dolphin available. those things can be 1.4gb ... is rezzo on dial-up??

OP
rezzo

rezzo

LOL Nope currently, I'm on 300k but the GCM files I get are compressed so I get 'em like that!

I don't know why I am downloading games that I already own though.

JinXD

rezzo said:
Erm, Any you can suggest that are "playable" in 3D?
Crazy Taxi goes ingame, there are slight glitches and it's dark but nice to see! Ikaruga looks sweet.....

OP
rezzo

rezzo

JinXD said:
Crazy Taxi goes ingame, there are slight glitches and it's dark but nice to see! Ikaruga looks sweet.....

Shame because I'm not that interested in either of the two for emulation on the Gamecube as I own Crazy Taxi for PC & Dreamcast and I own Ikaruga for DC too!

Thanks anyway though, always nice to see contributions.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
rezzo said:
LOL Nope currently, I'm on 300k but the GCM files I get are compressed so I get 'em like that!

I don't know why I am downloading games that I already own though.

Once again I'm probably being completely picky, but even if you own them it's illegal to download them.

JinXD

bLAdEbLA said:
Once again I'm probably being completely picky, but even if you own them it's illegal to download them.
Yeah but at least he didn't say where he got them! I thought it was 'ok' to d/l the game if you already own the original?

But hey, I don't know jack bout law.....