What's new

A bit of trouble

Yurika

Hello everyone, I'll go ahead and get straight to the point.

I have Chankast EX and the Nadesico.Cdi.

The game works perfectly, nice graphics, sound sync, and everything that goes with the package. The problem lies here.

During gameplay, when I am opted to launch my unit/units into battle, Chankast will shut down saying its an Error and "Needs to shut down" Things that I'm sure you all have seen before. I am wondering how I can bypass the problem. I have read the stickies and could not find a cure so I'm asking the members for their input. Also a note: When the computer launches their units, the game continues. Note 2: When game-over highlights and opts to restart the mission, the game will also crash, with the same "Needs to shut down" Error. Thank you all

Computer Specs:

Microsoft Windows XP "Home Edition" Version 2002 Service Pack 2
Compaq Presario
Celeron[R]
2.7 Ghz
504 MB of RAM

OP
Y

Yurika

Intel[R] 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller

I'm guessing this is the basic chip that comes with the computer

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You can stop trying to get any Dreamcast emulator working with that chip. A Program called 3DAnalyze might help, but don't count on it.

Alternatively, you could try nullDC, but again, don't get your hopes up.

OP
Y

Yurika

Well I downloaded 3D-Analyzer and it keeps saying something about a problem injecting dll into the program, so I guess I'm doing something wrong.

All in all, i've come to the conclusion that its my graphic card, being as basic as it is and I should aim for a better card.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
All in all, i've come to the conclusion that its my graphic card, being as basic as it is and I should aim for a better card.
To be precise, you need to get rid of that integrated chip, and get a decent video card.