What's new

9 year old argues with his mother on xbox live over chocolate milk...wtf...

Torque Daisy

Autopilot Engaged
[video=google;-7153152098207965240]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153152098207965240[/video]

I'd seriously kick the crap out of this kid if I knew him. Listen to the way he talks to his mom. What a brat.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I hate when kids do stuff like that. I would have personally put my foot across any kids head if they talked to me like that.

smcd

It's not entirely the kids fault - the parent(s) should be smacked too for allowing him to get to that point :p

Ruthless_Edge

owns a dollar-can buy your ass
We should all kill ourselves then. that would be a great solution to end the problem of kids like this...

sorry, just thought id contribute my opinion.

now if ull just excuse me wheres that knife....:unsure:

WhiteX

I am about to be a parent and it gets me worried because ppl nowadays let these little fellas do all they want, giving no limits to them and the result will be kids like this one, that will get his ass kicked many times in the street because no one, except his mommy, will take that kind of crap.

Toasty

Sony battery
I'd beat that kid until she couldn't hold an Xbox controller anymore - I don't care if she's a little girl. If she wants to talk like an adult (albeit, a completely idiotic one), she can be punished like an adult. Then I'd throw her Xbox out the window. Then I'd beat her parents for not taking the aforementioned steps themselves. Makes me sick.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It's kids like him who make people shun away from XBOX Live. Personally, I don't care for 'BOX nor Live, but I've talked with people who won't play on Live because they've had their fair share of retards like him.

Last edited:

GCFreak

They better not make get up there and get 'da whoopin' on both of them.

I'd give that kid one swift kick in da balls and the mother the business end of my PowerPC :p

bcrew1375

I can't wait until that kid gets beat down trying to talk like that to anyone else. Of course, his mom doesn't sound like the best parent. I can just imagine some lardo fat-faced kid sitting in front of a TV saying that kind of stuff. I loved the way the guy recording him zoomed in on his character's face :D. BTW, what game is that?

Dark Watcher

Our wonderful parenting society at its finest. Yes that kid needs an arse whoopin, but so does the mother.

A. Not only should that kid not be demanding or swearing
B. That kid shouldn't be playing that game anyways. Hello ERSB...dumbarse parent

Alchemist

This is what happens when a society based on Christian morals and ethical integrity loses it's sense of right/wrong. With our freedom to do whatever we want, we open the door for loony's and slacker's to do whatever they want.

The freedoms we enjoy only work if society has a consience.