What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

2016 : OOT 3DS MOD for GlideN64

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi again :)

Here's the pack for Ocarina of Time 3DS Mod for GlideN64 :) Enjoy !

DJIPI OOT 3DS PACK FOR PJ64:

4ijy2b.png

2wmq4y0.png

256ejau.png

243f04h.png

20trz1w.png

f1y4gl.png

33erk0o.png

4gkxv5.png

zum6ah.png

Here's OOT 3DS Pack for PJ64 : Use GlideN64 and pj64 2.3 and everythings work well.

Download:
N64Textures.com
EmulationKing
https://emulationking.com/djipis-2016-3ds-oot/

MEGA
https://mega.nz/#!lohjFDzB!hFruupSM3SbsSxLNAaVHOUgT96FmgqsG7fVAiqlNejY

YOU MUST PUT IT ON : your PJ64 folder/Plugin/GFX/cache
DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE "[3DS] before the name of the pack :)

For OOT PACK AND M'S MASK PACK : CHECK IN TEXTURE OPTION "Use full transparencies"!

Last edited by a moderator:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Last edited:

Lunos

Here's OOT 3DS Pack for PJ64 : Use GlideN64 and pj64 2.3 and everythings work well.

For OOT PACK AND M'S MASK PACK : CHECK IN TEXTURE OPTION "Use full transparencies"!

It seems that for some reason my post was unfairly deleted so I'll just ask again:
Is there any way to use this texture pack with the Rice Video Plugin instead of Glide?
Rice works perfectly on my notebook while Glide doesn't :/ ...

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
No! This pack is built for GlideN64 and only for GlideN64! Maybe you misread the release post, maybe not either way now you know.
It time to buy a new computer bud.

Lunos

No, I didn't misreaded the post. The question was if there was a way to do it.
In any case, there's no way to unpack the file so it'd be raw image files either?

johndoe86x

No, I didn't misreaded the post. The question was if there was a way to do it.
In any case, there's no way to unpack the file so it'd be raw image files either?

Yes, it's possible, but it's a bit tricky and requires the user to be comfortable with the command line. You can use Bash on Windows or Linux. Here is a link to the tool on GitHub: https://github.com/ecsv/gliden64-cache-extract There is a slightly more in-depth guide hosted here: http://www.emutalk.net/threads/55257-GUIDE-Extract-dat-Glide64-Texture-Packs/page3?highlight=extract+dat. However, you must apply HTC and Gliden64 where it applies.

Djipi specifically stated that he doesn't want his work modified and re-uploaded, so please respect his wishes in that regard.

ThatBum

Some issues I've noticed so far:

With pack active, crashes emulator when entering Lakeside Laboratory (child and adult), the lowermost center room of Gerudo Fortress (the one with the cooking pot), and Shiro's cell room in Gerudo Fortress.
"Big Poe" text, Claim Check (child, possibly others from the trading sequence) icon missing from inventory.
Semicolon missing from font.
Transitions between night/dawn/day/dusk cause the sky to flash, as if there's a lightning strike.
Scarecrow looks like this: i.imgur.com/IMiqnkF.jpg

Tested using latest git builds of Project64 and GlideN64 on Win10 Intel/Nvidia, and also Mupen64Plus FZ on a Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).
Otherwise great pack! The size to quality ratio is truly astonishing. I'm sure I speak for everyone that we truly appreciate the work you do! And also hai I'm new here c:

Any plans to take on OoT's 2D backgrounds? Even running them through a filter like a nearest-neighbor scaler would be an improvement.

Last edited:

iXeRay

Hi, first of all, I discovered this pack few days ago and wow, that's such a great work.
However I noticed that almost all the prerendered backdrops were missing. I checked your other pack, Celda and it was the same. I also checked the Community Retexture V7 pack and it was the same.
I asked on reddit if there any complete texture pack and quoted those 3 packs. Someone replied me and told me that "those have actually been redone but I'm pretty sure the current versions of both packs don't include them" and he advised me to ask here, so here I am.

Thanks

crzy40932

Aswsome JOB!

Keep up the awesome work :tup: :tup: :tup:

4ijy2b.png

2wmq4y0.png

256ejau.png

243f04h.png

20trz1w.png

f1y4gl.png

33erk0o.png

4gkxv5.png

zum6ah.png

Download:

EmulationKing
https://emulationking.com/djipis-2016-3ds-oot/

MEGA