What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi everybody.

Long time i haven't make some texture Pack.

Today i present you my new pack nearly 50% finish.

I use only 3-4 textures to the HD pack , chest wood, link shield and clothes and hyrule citadel entrance.
Thanks to the Community Retexture Pack for this texture.

4ijy2b.png

2wmq4y0.png

256ejau.png

zusi9w.png

243f04h.png

20trz1w.png

f1y4gl.png

33erk0o.png

4gkxv5.png

zum6ah.png

2hydysn.png

Download Link :
https://emulationking.com/djipis-2014-new-ocarina-time-texture-pack/ Backup link

https://mega.co.nz/#!08ggiTiC!lOKdNMz6CGbQy13Mdz-Cc9AD-6w52QrrG9DuENu7ZRo - Link Dead

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonor

Nice Job Djipi!Have passed sometime that nobody post some packs...And you can tell me what i'm have to do?I'm want to be an game designer and i'm have some skills with Photoshop...

Fehre

Looks really, really good Djipi! Loved your cel pack, love this aswell! You're doing a great job!

pilm

Awesome! It's been a while, but it's great to hear from you again — and with great work on top of this.

F

Fanatic 64

It looks really great. By the way, I would advise you to look out for the plugin GLideN64, and be aware that it will implement a different DAT format from Glide64, when it is released on January.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
It looks really great. By the way, I would advise you to look out for the plugin GLideN64, and be aware that it will implement a different DAT format from Glide64, when it is released on January.
Djipi has access to GlideN64 beta forum and I think he has intentions on releasing this project for the upcoming plugin.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
yes i planed to make this pack for the new plug, i work with Gonetz^^

eyelikezelda

Really great work Djipi!! Loved your previous installment and now this. I'm glad you decided to keep going. Just wanted to let you know that I love your work .

Do you have a ballpark idea when you might finish this new texture? Also, to throw a suggestion into the box, can you make the icons inside the C buttons bigger. They look a bit too small from the photos.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Shadow Temple is finish^^

11tx3b4.png

And the Water Temple

2442ngj.png

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Nope the floor is redone , but this texture i stretch in the game and on other 3d object , it's normal. But ingame it's not a problem.

volphor

the floor looks good, dont know why that obsesion with "ultra detailed" textures; i prefere a bit more blured style, to give the textures sense with the geometrical level of the game. cant wait!