Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I fixed the missing buttons

To date I have created / corrected 69 different textures, imported another 100 from Federelli's pack, added in textures by MikeZilla and Bighead / Ronin from this forum, and have a friend who's started assisting me. We're up to 811 new / fixed textures.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Hi VinnyC if you would like to upload just your corrected textures id be glad to include it in this texture pack.

It's great to see that people are still dedicated to improving Ocarina of time. Makes me keen to try my hand at re-texturing again.

I'm fairly sure I have a bunch of improvements I made in my copy that are in the current uploaded version.

Hopefully I'll have some time after work over the next few nights to dig it back out and maybe do some work as well.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death--droid View Post
    Hi VinnyC if you would like to upload just your corrected textures id be glad to include it in this texture pack.

It's great to see that people are still dedicated to improving Ocarina of time. Makes me keen to try my hand at re-texturing again.

I'm fairly sure I have a bunch of improvements I made in my copy that are in the current uploaded version.

Hopefully I'll have some time after work over the next few nights to dig it back out and maybe do some work as well.

I've played up through obtaining the 3rd spiritual stone and have fixed / created as many textures as I could find along the way. At this time I've got a total of 1015 new / fixed textures. This includes fixes for missing menu items, map locations, buttons, and lots of environmental things here and there. I'll provide a link when I feel I'm at a good stopping point. Right now I have a good pace going and don't want to provide a partially completed pack.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526