What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

CONKER BFD Retexture (Started recently)

PKMNTrainer

Ash the Trainer
Really, and would require a very large participation of artists to redo the texture of the game.

In fact, good news to fans of Banjo-Tooie. Recently my new computer arrived and Loulof Loulovski, author of the texture pack for Banjo-Kazooie said that soon he will retrieve his hard drive, then you can support me in the design of the game.

yji

Another try

Hello. Anyone is alive here? I made a hi-res font for Conker's.
PtDB6MNTcco.jpg

pic in actual size

Link to download: Google Drive

KBNRBR5zekM.jpg

pic in actual size
Riffic fonts: Google Drive

Last edited:

DeusVult

Hello, my name is Gabriel and I was working on the project but I left. How nice to see that someone had an interest in remastering the game. Apologies for creating so many accounts here (Gronos, Makarov and PKMNTrainer), I was kind of noob at the time.

OP
S

SasukeMitch

Wow. Is emutalk still alive? haven't been here in like years... & i feel kind of sorry, this is something i always wanted to finish. Wonder if is a good time to resurrect this project.
I see that Djipi is still active, that guy is a legend.
Also the pictures dont work anymore, photobucket isn't forever apparently haha
I still have the images and the textures i did in 2013, maybe i reupload them to Imgur to update this post.
I can't confirm that im gonna resurrect this project but if there is people that still want to help i may do something, i have improved my texturing skills now that i'm a 3D modeler so this can be even more beautiful than it was in 2013.

yji

I can help you, but i know english too bad. You want to create a new project or revive old?

Last edited: