What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

All of my textures will not load

wacka

Hello emutalk, i have dowloaded the OOT Community Texture pack and when i have started project 64 with rice video plugin (newest version) it does not load all of the textures that exist. I need help please i have put the textures in the right directory /plugin/hires_texture/THE LEGEND OF ZELDA/ and i have marked load hi-res textures if availible in the emulator settings.

Thx for all the help.

death--droid

Ahhh theres your problem, I recommend using 1964Video or Mudlords Rice Video. Theres being a lot of changes to help loading in larger images in newer version

OP
W

wacka

Everything works like a charm now, thx alot for the help and for all other that is having the same problem im using Mudlords Rice 6.1.4 (google it).