Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Zelda CelShade Producer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS . THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME. AND HERE'S THIS YEAR MY PRESENT FOR ALL OF YOU.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : OCARINA OF TIME UPDATE FINAL 2001

This will is only compatible with Glide64 latest plugin. Enjoy this pack^^(don't forget to place the zip folder into : Plugin/cache folder^^)

ENJOY and post your screen^^

README

Download:

Single download links
    Download OOT 2011: http://adf.ly/DgAhX
    Download MM 2011: http://adf.ly/DgMEh
    [/B][/COLOR]
    Last edited by NES_player4LIFE; September 22nd, 2013 at 00:20. Reason: added linked info for users to read.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Zelda CelShade Producer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : MAJORA'S MASK 2011

This will is only compatible with Glide64 latest plugin. Enjoy this pack^^(don't forget to place the zip folder into : Plugin/cache folder^^)

ENJOY and post your screen^^

Be carefull :you must Uncheck Alternative CrC calculation on glide64 plugin to see all textures
    Last edited by Djipi; December 26th, 2011 at 07:59.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Djipi, the master of N64 textures!

You are an artist for the people!A LOT of people will be playing with your packs! Thank you very, very much for sharing your wonderful art with us!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can somebody pls send me a tutorial on how to use this ? y only know how to use this with rice video, and also how to make .DAT into a folder plz )=

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    can i cry now? i remember when all this started From my part dijipi tyvm

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi

I dont know how does it works with PJ674 :-(
    Please Help me.

Labberlippe

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can someone teach us how to install this pack im thrilling to play this awesome game and with these absolutely amazing textures!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome! I just ordered a Mayflash controller adapter, now I'm not sure if I can wait... >.< you are the best Djipi!

Just got done with Dodongo's Cavern, it was excellent, took some screenshots:

Edit: Over the past day some people have been having trouble getting the pack to load or just specific textures, here is just about everything useful to know in one post:

- A new version of Glide64 is required, you can get many of the newest revisions here. (December 02, 2011 revision 269 is working great)
    - The European version of 'Majora's Mask' is required for all textures to load correctly.
    - Create a folder called Cache in the plugin folder, and put all the new .dat files into it. (Located in your Project64 main directory, for 1.7 users, you will create the Cache folder in Plugins>GFX)
    - Open your Texture enhancement options, and disable "Alternative CRC calculation"
    - In 'Texture enhancement options', you will enable "Save texture cache to hard disk", "Use alpha channel fully", and "Compress texture cache" located directly under the 'Use alpha channel fully' option.

The Hires_texture folder isn't utilized in these new texture packs, to make sure there is no problems you can simply delete your old Zelda folders or rename them to something like "[OLD]THE LEGEND OF ZELDA" if you want to keep them.

If you've done everything correctly, including properly installing one of the newest Glide64 plugin's, you should be ready to start playing!
    Last edited by rizz768; December 26th, 2011 at 13:24.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much Djipi, you make many people happy with your textures pack, thank youuuuuuuuu! Merry Christmas to everybody and happy new year.

And for the newbs heres a tutorial link on how to use hires:

http://forums.techarena.in/customize...op/1225345.htm

NOTE: If you're using Windows 7 or Windows Vista make sure you run the game with Admin Privilege, otherwise the cache won't load.
    Last edited by ramb1402; December 25th, 2011 at 15:14.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by rexoe; December 25th, 2011 at 19:33.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast