What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Problem loading High Res. with Majoras Mask with Glide64 Napalm WX

dark_hollow

Inside of the mind
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this thread, and sorry for my bad english :S I want to ask is someone can help me with this problem:
I'm using bluedart high res. pack for majoras mask, and I'm using Glide64 to load the textures. I already used Napalm R1, R1.1, WIP_r254 and always with the same problem of low fps in almost all the areas. For example, in places like the deku temple the fps is in 20-18, but in clock town, the fps gets low from 15-10 fps. I'm using 1964 emulator, already tried with project 1.6, 1.7 but always the same. Searching for a fix, I tried using 1964 plugin, and loads almost all the textures, but get crashed :S
I'm playing in a notebook with 4 GB RAM, pentium 2.2 Ghz dual-core and a 4500MHD video card. My OS is Windows 7 home premium x64.
The settings I'm using with Glide WIP_254 are these:

If I don't mark the "apply texture comprenssion" in both sides, half of the textures doesn't load or the emu get crashed =S

Thanks in advance :)