What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Hi-res textures

T34 master

I am kind of a newbie around here but I am attempting to start a project making textures for dinosaur hunter, being one of the oldest Turoks it would be good to see it remade as the campaign is quite good.

So far I've just been figuring out how the process works, and substituted a few textures, 2 of the main ones at least (the walls and ground). I am buying a new mouse to work on this at home... but I don't know how far i'll get with the whole thing since its a big project.

who is keen on this? Maybe someone can give me some tips, i've never done anything like this before.

might add screenshot or two later.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
gitech started one and already made some examples based on Turok textures. Just search for it in the board.

OP
T

T34 master

...........can't find it...........

I want to know what to do to get around (probably simple) problems like when I re-size a texture it just goes all munted like there is another one that goes with it or something ... how do I find it?