What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Conker's Bad Fur Day Retexure Project (Started and successful so far!)

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

I've posted updates on OSR, just to let you guys know. I will post updates here, but probably will be delayed because I'm lazy re-posting on other forums. I've been practicing with textures and looked at my old ones, noticed how much I've improved now. Here's a WIP of the NEW textures for MP for Conker BFD.

Project642012-01-0703-36-02-56.png

It's taken me a while to retexture the game, but it's coming along. I'm just showing that I'm still working on this. I'll post more pictures of the new Texture Pack.

Datadayne

Pretty good stuff. One thing I would suggest is to try to give your texture some more depth, you have a lot of fine detail but not enough large detail,,, makes the walls and ground look rather flat.

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Are these textures better than the previous? I've started retexturing after the advice from Datadayne.

Project64%202012-01-24%2019-53-24-45.png

Project64%202012-01-24%2019-53-43-74.png

Project64%202012-01-24%2019-53-44-48.png

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

Would anyone help with this pack? The game is so big and have limited time to do work on it. I need major help. More screenshots on the way and it's going well, but still...

OP
ThemeZilla

ThemeZilla

It has been over a year without activity already. I doubt he's still working on it.

I've just been busy with the Majora's Mask HD Texture Pack and Majora's Mask PC Remastered :p
I have also been busy with personal work. Things are a bit slow. When the projects start producing some revenue, the projects will be TOP priority. At the moment, it's killing my time xD Time is money, but doesn't mean I'll stop the projects or there will be fees, it just means it ain't breaking in the dough so personal life is kinda in the way xP