What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Paper Mario

OP
Nelde

Nelde

newpapermarioscreenshot.png

(You can see more here.)

newpapermariomerlonbyne.png

Also, Merlon has a quest for you... ;)
Hehe, if someone wants to help me, it would be great if you could dump all the items and badges for me. I already did most of their new designs, but I don't have the files yet. I know that it should be somehow possible to quickly obtain them all with cheats...

G-Kom

This look stunning, dude. I can't wait to see it finished.

Also, is the progress percent in the first post recent?

OP
Nelde

Nelde

Thanks. :)
The progress in the first post are correct, even though I posted them a while ago. Thing is, I'm still busy doing stuff I forgot/overlooked/didn't want to do before. So I can't really show you any actual progress...

azraelfotzbart

Hey nelde, du bist aus Deutschland, gelle?
Saarländer hier!!

Ich liebe Paper Mario, und verdammt, du leistest hier echt gute Arbeit, kann's kaum erwarten!!!
DANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Paper Mario and this looks great, can't wait till it's finished.
THX A LOT FOR YOUR HARD WORK

OP
Nelde

Nelde

@azraelfotzbart: Ne, bin kein Deutscher, komme aus der Schweiz. :p Und danke :)

@Predator82: Well, the servers of emutalk.net seem to be in Germany, so it's not that surprising.

@all: I did a teaser trailer for my pack, watch it on YouTube:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Wow is all i can say Nelde, just a good old fashioned :eek: :w00t: and \:D/

I look forward to watching my wife play this when you release your pack.

Fantastic :)

azraelfotzbart

Hi, Nelde!

Ich hoffe, ich stress' dich nicht zu sehr, aber...
Wollte dir nur mal mitteilen, dass ich mindestens ein mal in der Woche diesen Thread abchecke, SO HUNGRIG...!!
Kann's kaum erwarten, deine bisherige Arbeit lässt mir das Wasser im Munde zusammenlaufen.

Du bist großartig, bitte poste mal wieder!!:bounce:
----------------------------------
[EDIT] English: I was just asking a question, regarding the progress of his project.

Last edited:
OP
Nelde

Nelde

Hey everbody
I recently started studying Game Design and therefore I don't really have much free time left (actually almost none) to work on this project. It is not dead however and I hope I'll be able to return to it as soon as possible.
In the meantime, you could check out my deviantART gallery where I'll also post stuff I do in school.

Camden1101

The Texture Packer
There aren't many good paper mario texture packs out their right now, the only one really is Mollymutt's, and this one exceeds that by a longshot.

G-Kom

Man, I wish was talented enough to help you with this... I'm assuming it hasn't updated in a long time because you're still busy. If there was anything I could do, though, I would help in a heartbeat. This project is way too promising to end up dead.

OP
Nelde

Nelde

Hey everybody
Thanks for your kind comments. :)
Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I bought a new computer (with Windows7, before I used XP) and now I can't get the project to work anymore.
1964 (which I used before) now doesn't even start on my new PC and 1964 kinda works with the Glide plugin, but when I want to reload the textures, it crashes while loading, saying that the GFX plugin has caused an exception.
Now, as you see, it's impossible for me to work on my texture pack like that. I can still work on the graphics, but when I can't get them into the game, what's the point?

So... can anybody out there help me? I'm pretty desperate. :(
If you need more information, say so.