What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

OoT - Link base

DarkHart07

If anyone could please give me the base textures of kid link and adult link, both with their shields on preferably. Also with a backshot and front.

Craki

Hello. You can dump it with the rice video plugin.
But if you have Vista, you should use another emulator like mupen rerecord edition, but the emulator always crashes after the dump.

Last edited:
OP
D

DarkHart07

How exactly do I dump files? I'm new to this. I went into the game and clicked dump on rice video but nothing happened.

mode7

You're sure?
Did you check the ..\plugin\texture_dump\ folder in you emulator directory?

OP
D

DarkHart07

Ok, I created that folder and now it actually does something, it comes up with just a blank picture, I don't know how to get the image of Link or whatever I'm trying to dump. And also, another question, how do I integrate files I edited from different packs into the game with another pack? Say I'm using a hi-res texture pack which I am, and I took the Link base icon textures and edited them. When I tried to put them in with the Link directory, nothing changed. Here's a picture to show you what I mean:

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/DarkHart07/untitled.jpg

The two files circled are the files I want integrated. Yes, that's a "Link" folder inside a "Link" folder, dunno if that has anything to do with it, but if so, why won't the young link's sheath appear in my game?

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
That happened to me once, the textures on my XP are registered as thumbnails, so right click in a texture folder, and click "View" then click "Thumbnails." But if you have Vista, then I can;t help you in that field.

OP
D

DarkHart07

That didn't work, and don't get me wrong, I don't really have Vista, it's just a shell to make it look like vista.