What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Bomberman 64

Aagame

Hey all! This is my first post. Glad to join the community!

I've been having fun so far trying some of my own textures for games. I'm ready to start and finish a game now. I want to try to retexture Bomberman 64 (with it being one of my favourite games). I've read around here that Rice's plugin doesn't work well with Bomberman 64. I've tried to dump the textures using it but the game is mostly unplayable with that plugin.

Does the game work with Glade? Even better, is there a texture pack around here that someone already dumped? I couldn't seem to find one. Thanks in advance!

mode7

If the game is not supported by rice it's very unlikely to get a working texture pack out of it.

TRS

Bomberman 64 works with Glide64. And yes, you can dump textures with glide64.

Succes, TRS

OP
A

Aagame

Unfortunately I've been having trouble with Glide64. When I start Project 64 with it, PJ64 just disappears. I don't really know what's going on... and I really wanted to work on it too :)

dbaf14

i've started dumpung textures of it for some days and it works great,,
i also dumped the 3d models to create just the battle mode running on pc!!
so i will share textures and so on soon!
but i'll only get that from battle mode ^^

OP
A

Aagame

That would be awesome if you could share the textures!

Does anyone know why PJ64 crashes when I run it with the Glide plugin? It doesn't freeze... just quits. Annoying :(