What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Texture Problem!!!!!

Clements

The folder where you place the hi-res textures should be labelled after the internal name and not the file name of the ROM image, i.e. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

I'd also recommend using Glide64 for this game, as you should get hi-res framebuffer with Link's picture and the background in the menu screen.

Last edited:

mode7

1. Don't use caps, it's considered shouting on the net - in case you didn't knew.
2. Perhaps you are using the wrong rom? My hires folder is called THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
Possible that your rom is bad

EDIT: Perhaps your rom is okay and your rom folder is just named wrong (see above)
Another thing: It seems you are using shaders. Shaders need the Dx9 version of Rice, certain texture packs (like mine) don't work with the dx9 version.

Last edited:
OP
C

coolio1w2

thank you :) that really worked i got a little better graphics
but i have 2 more questions
1)i got little better graphics but not like this place http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33079
what is the latest texture pack and from where i can download it?

2)i have hey you picakchu my little sister wants to play it put it is impossible to
play even with real mike is there a new plugin made for it until now ?????

OP
C

coolio1w2

1)thank you for new texture packs

2)just tell me is there a voice plug-in for n64 made up till now!!!!
i read a lot of posts old ones and they say its not made :( but that was 2007!!
its 2009 is the voice plug-in made up till now????

mode7

I don't think so, it's only 2 games which use this and they were neither very polpular nor very good.

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
actually mode, there is only 1 in america, there might be more microphone gems out there, but this is the only one I know of. There is a Voice-Pak Plugin, but the project died, like, 5 years ago.