Vectrex Fanboy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 Risio's Retro Mario 64: A Picture Thread

Alrighty kids. So, I've decided to create a second thread. The "Alternative Cartoon Mario 64" thread will still be there, but I basically needed a new thread to help expose my pack more. The former thread will be used for updates and releases, and this one for pictures and comments and what not. So here it is, an up to date look at Risio's Retro Mario 64.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Risio; April 10th, 2008 at 08:46.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! Beautifully composed.

Constructive Crit. : It's perfect so far! That one 1-Up mushroom in the last pic. looks a bit out of place, yet completely appropriate at the same time. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks!

annoying you for over a year! Driscol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    2 things, the monkey in the second last pic looks as though it saw ts_death_angels face, and i would love to get a shot of the star/egg/egg shaped star

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Absolute stunning screenys Risio!
    Your pack is more than awesome, really looking forward to new screens and updates!
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Congratulations Risio,
    thats a great concept. I like the idea of every level containing a part of the old mario games - cool idea with the virtual boy level -> are you planing to do one in gameboy style too? that would be awesome.
    Jolly Roger Bay looks marvelous - this will be a great pack

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Reminds me of mario galaxy.

Great pack your putting along risio. Your progress is doing really well. I hope you the best of luck with this pack. Take your time dude, its a great clean feel to the game.
    Contact
    MSN: [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Turning Hazy Maze Cave into a Virtual Boy world has got to be the most ingenius idea anyone has ever employed for Mario 64. Seriously, that works out so well it's not even funny.

Amazin job man

Vectrex Fanboy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64

Images 18 thru 21 were updated.

The lava is higher resolution, and I fixed a tiling issue with the sand, which still exists in image 22. The hand drawn Spiny is in image 21, as is the new hand drawn SMW spinner box. Also, new coins are included in several pics.

Thanks for all the support, guys!
    Last edited by Risio; April 10th, 2008 at 08:54.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, you've done a great job on this pack, and it would be nice to see it finished some day. But nice work so far! I'm probably going to use your fonts as a template when I replace the textures on the pack I've been working on.

ps: you might want to link to your thread from your signature. I had to do a search in order to find this