What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Nintemod Super Mario 64 Retextured

SWFlash

The SWFlash
What with enternal star (the grand star/l is real! 2401 in paper m/emerland star)? It's green :S
9s4676.png

Mupen 64, Glide64 Napalm WX r1
P.S. "L is real" sign edited by me :naughty:

Last edited:

linkhero

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHY THE LINK IS BROKEN FROM MY SIDE OF THE PLACES sorry for the cape but i was`int yelling ok just leting you know

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
linkhero you're going to have to be a bit more specific than that, what link is broken? where?

MuffinSlayer

Great job, the textures are terrific. I only have one problem:
Is this re-texture project not supposed to affect text? The text in the pause menu and star selection page have the new font, but not signs nor talking toads. Whenever the dialog box comes up for them, it has the original N64 text.

thugcup

Help

i just did the tutorial to use texture packs, and what not. I re downloaded everything like 3 times i can not get this to work. Can someone please post a link of their whole folder with the texture pack, project64 and mario rom. and all the settings set up for the texture pack. Can someone please rar that and post the link up here thanks a bunch

CheezIt

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't go all the way to the end of the thread. My bad. That link works just as well though! *continues playing Super Mario 64*