What's new

4 months since the last news and update

Evrain

The Forbidden One
It's been a long time, true, but it's the same for Dolpinh oo, yet perhaps this is a good sign... Who knows? Maybe garrofi is back in Pyro Studios for... gwaaaaaa Commandos 4...me wants it bad...
*mouth drools*
At least I read somewhere that he was a member of Pyro's :)
Evrain

Ilitirit

This project started 3 months ago, it's a joint venture between baktery, unai and garrofi. It hasn't been easy, a lot of hours and headaches, but we think it's time to release an alpha version. We hope you will be surprise, you can play commercial games at a decent speed with a 2ghz CPU. Chankast is a very fast emulator with no hle parts.

jessman1988

Banned
KoHaN69 said:
IT IS NO MORE, IT'S DEAD, NOW GO ON AND LIVE LIFE, INSTEAD OF WHINIGN ABOUT AN EMULATOR OF AN EXTINCT GAME SYSTEM!! :p

Why don't you just shut your queer little mouth and leave your thoughts to yourself.

aika-san

jessman1988 said:
Why don't you just shut your queer little mouth and leave your thoughts to yourself.
Ummm, I think KoHaN69 was just being sarcastic due to this being another one of 'those' threads. :p

mezkal

Man on a mission
Jessman why don't you go do something clever, like taking a bath with a hairdryer while its on.

You would contribute SO MUCH to this community if you did.

I'm sure we'd ALL appreciate it. ;)

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
:whistling i dont know what guys wants of these types of thread all is the waste of thier own time and the time of the other as it said the forums rules that dont ask for ............ updates etc and other thing and ppl do these mistakes i dont know why these guys are so sense less :saint: :canadian:
May god make them a little clever