What's new

3DMark2003 is out

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
anyone try it out yet?
Futuremark's server has been pretty slow since the release so i have yet to download it.
anyone know how well dx8 cards bench?
ill be pretty pissed if half the tests dont work on my ti4600

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Mother Nature won't run, and neither will the PS2.0 test.

Other than that they should all run.

Mother Nature is like the 3DMark2001 Nature test... cubed. :)

Some of the tests are uber cool... and the new version has more of a 'professional' feel. Unfortunately that also entails having to have the pro version to change any settings at all... oh well, I'll probably order it some time in the nearish future.

doggie

Banned
i ran it but unable to post me score on there servers:getlost: mine was only just above 1000 :happy: well.. a guy i know dloaded the 170mb file and then tried to run it and didn't have the specs :happy:

Trotterwatch

Doomulation said:
Lol. On my specs, all tests work, but i only get about 9700 :blush:

9700 and all tests work.... methinks you have again not read what the thread was about. 3Dmark2003 not 2001.

Edit:

ROFLMAO, I see Doom has deleted his previous post :baaa:

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
By the way, I got 3013 marks. Specs in sig.

The ORB servers were down yesterday, apparently... and in the lower left of the main window next to the register button it says 'and online functionality...' so I wonder if you even have to register to publish results on the ORB now...

Trotterwatch

Yeah, I can't be bothered to download it myself. Personally I'll wait until I've got the hardware to make it look nice before bothering :)

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
B*A*G*G said:
anyone know how well dx8 cards bench?
ill be pretty pissed if half the tests dont work on my ti4600

All geforces get slaughtered by 3dmark03. So do the radeon 8500 and 9000. The 9500 & 9700 pro do ok because it's dx9 compliant.