What's new

3d ripper DX

ggamer77

When ever I try to use 3d ripper DX on the dolphin emulator, it gives me a message saying "Unable to create process". Can anyone help?

wonkavision

I get the same message. I've been searching on Google for this and yours is the first mention of found of the problem.

There were a bunch of comments claiming 3D Ripper DX only works with older builds of Dolphin, but they never gave the same build number and never stated in what way the current build "doesn't work." Other comments in the same threads stated there is no problem between current builds of Dolphin and 3D Ripper DX, nor with any version of Windows.

My ideas:

• Use a different 3D ripper for Dolphin.

• Maybe you have to add a command line argument to launch the rom directly.
  • Try clicking "Start global system monitoring" instead. (It says this doesn't work with 64-bit operating systems.

But these are not real solutions to the problem. If anyone knows a real solution, please post it here.

If you find the solution yourself, don't forget to come back and update this thread. Otherwise, three days or three months from now, some forum geek is going to post "google it n00b" and the only thing Google will turn up is this thread that contains no solution.