What's new

3D Ripper DX help

Birdxxx

I've got this softeware, but the problem is that none of games work when trying to use it;

(I've got: Beyond Good and Evil, Halo, Halo 2, and the sims 2 with all known expansions so far)

There's all these error messages that keep popping up

What am i doing wrong?

Cyberman

1) calm down
2) read the directions that came with the software
3) write something people do not have to guess at what you did or are doing and what software you are working with for that matter. No one can know from what you stated what you did and what you are even talking about.

Please put some effort into your question and people will put some effort into answering them.

Cyb

OP
B

Birdxxx

1) i am calm
2) 3D Ripper DX didn't come with instructions
3) How easier can i explain it; i use the games mentioned above through 3d Ripper DX, but before they can even open, i get an error message (like for BGE: it says 'IDirect3d9_CreateDevice failed, please re-run setting application (and don't say run the Settings Application through 3d Ripper, i've tried that as well)) and it doesn't run the game.

And if you still don't get the question then:

How do i make these mentioned games run through 3d Ripper DX

OP
B

Birdxxx

And if you are still unsure of what i'm talking about

I've downloaded 3d Ripper DX, trying to rip 3d models from the mentioned games

The problem is that either 3D ripper is causing the game to malfunction (because they work if i don;t run it through 3d Ripper) or there's a problem with 3d Ripper itself

What can i do to make them work?