Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...or a lots of try XD good luck

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This would be cool if it would actually work w/o dragging the system and emulator down the tubes in terms of speed and quality.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimer View Post
    Though HLE, I can do something similar to texture packs by having audio sample replacement.
    At least to Azimer it seems to be possible...
    Last edited by microdev; March 19th, 2008 at 12:43.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope we do see this come to fruition one day, even if it's only for two games, Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 respectively, one thing I do know is that it would be awesome to have upgraded, symphonic audio to go along with the high res textures, the two biggest N64 games and the only two to be more or less fully retextured so far should be the ones to receive completion as it were with updated graphics AND audio.

Personally I am not sure if it can be done, though I can understand people who say well retexturing works so why shouldnt audio ? But from what I gather the retexturing and the audio are completely different and require totally different things due to the way the N64 handles the information, hence the reason it may not be doable or feasible. Maybe with specific plugins made for one or two specific games....but I just don't see full scale audio replacement like we see for the textures happening unfortunately. I will be pleasently surprised should this happen though.

annoying you for over a year! Driscol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    zeth has succefully ported over gorons lullaby into oot, thats all i know...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've forgotten what Goron's Lullaby sounds like - did Goron's lullaby even exist ? are you sure you're not mixing Zelda's Lullaby with a Goron song or something ?

In any case I didn't know this, that's good news then, proves it CAN be done in theory.

annoying you for over a year! Driscol's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    does this help?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    THAT IMAGE IS A FORGERY......lol only joking.

Yeah that helps, just abit lol. I stand corrected.

EDIT

That's Majora's Mask that you are playing there isn't it ?
    That would explain why I hadn't heard of the Goron's Lullaby, I thought you was referring to Ocarina of Time.

Lesson in Life For The Day - Never assume hehe.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Guys,
    This is somewhat out of the blue I know but I just recently started replaying ocarina of time and thought it would be cool to play with ZREO's reorchestrated version, I came across this thread a few days ago and have been tinkering with Azimer's HLE audio plugin since. I've manage to replace some of the music in ocarina of time, I made a blog post for an explanation and demo video, and I started putting the replacement codes on github it's very basic so far though I'll be adding more codes later and refining the plugin modifications when I get time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ameerkat View Post
    Hi Guys,
    This is somewhat out of the blue I know but I just recently started replaying ocarina of time and thought it would be cool to play with ZREO's reorchestrated version, I came across this thread a few days ago and have been tinkering with Azimer's HLE audio plugin since. I've manage to replace some of the music in ocarina of time, I made a blog post for an explanation and demo video, and I started putting the replacement codes on github it's very basic so far though I'll be adding more codes later and refining the plugin modifications when I get time.
    What the F*#%?!!?! This dude never got a reply?

Judging from his video, this was friggen AMAZING!! Does anyone have the .dll from his github saved?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast