What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Another ZeldaOOT Hi-Res

Nintendo3000

Zelda Gamer
Here's my ZeldaOOT Hi-Res(Unnamed)0.1

I used Paint(70%) And Photoshop (30%)

Project Active.(Agian)
Project Forgotten
Project Remembred

Last edited:

The Dave

You're using MSpaint....

No offense but I'm just not sure you have the skill to get what you plan on making.

pedrocasilva

The Dave said:
You're using MSpaint....

No offense but I'm just not sure you have the skill to get what you plan on making.
seems like the HUD is in "drunk-vision"...

but yeah, no one uses paint in these mods, not even 1% of it, you need to blend the textures in, you can't use, for example, black over white without blending/anti-aliasing it, otherwise it'll look like it was made.... well... made in paint.

OP
Nintendo3000

Nintendo3000

Zelda Gamer
I took me long time to find PhotoShop(In the end of this project):(

But i try agian now:plain:

How do i remake the map?(In the Sub-Screen)?

Last edited:

TS_Death_Angel

Nintendo3000 said:
I took me long time to find PhotoShop(In the end of this project):(

But i try agian now:plain:

How do i remake the map?(In the Sub-Screen)?
Don't ask us, figure it out yourself. If we tell you how to do everything, it doesn't really become your texture pack anymore.

Phalanx

TS_Death_Angel said:
Don't ask us, figure it out yourself. If we tell you how to do everything, it doesn't really become your texture pack anymore.

That's a stupid reason, everyone has to learn somewhere

OP
Nintendo3000

Nintendo3000

Zelda Gamer
Version0.2 Has Come it's a little more photoshop (Used it on the pictures in Version 0.1)

Added some [A-Button] Text

[No download] Download The Newest

Last edited:

TS_Death_Angel

Phalanx said:
That's a stupid reason, everyone has to learn somewhere
Uhg... I was talking about how to directly make something in Photoshop. That way you don't learn something and you're not the one making the texture pack.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
yes!!! lol link is now a monster mdr!!!!

Nintendo3000 , good work , it's a new feel for the game

zeldafan970

okay dude, I wouldn't recommend trying to make your own. Maybe if you take the original textures and mess with them. Or take other people's textures and experiment on them in photoshop or something. But I don't think that you're quite prepared to do your own project yet. Unless this is supposed to look like Daniel McGregor from the 3rd grade's version of zelda. Then you're fine.

Vanit

Rofl... this is worse than the first XD! Congradulations, you've made Link an epileptic retard!

Maybe textures aren't you're thing...

...at all.

Maybe you should learn to draw before you make your own textures. Take a look at real world things and then try replicate them in photoshop. And NEVER... EVER... EVER... EVER draw free hand unless you're applying effects (and ofcourse there are other circumstances as well that calls for it).

We appreciate that you've put some effort in. But seriously, I think this is the worst pack I've ever seen on the forums and what really concerns me is that you didn't think it was bad.

But hey, thanks for the good laugh.

Phalanx: He could manage the files fine, its the fact he can't draw for, and excuse the blatant language, shit. I try to help out with peoples packs where I can but people should have atleast some artistic skill in this field. We aren't responsible for teaching people that here.

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Maybe he's using a mouse to draw with. Anyone who wants to do this MUST have a graphics tablet and a photo editing program. M$ paint is useless. A little talent helps too.